CNC Horizontal Boring machines PalMill HBM611
- The machine has a massive bed, the high rigidity of which is due to powerful ribbing.
- Hardened and ground guide ways, which ensure high precision and rigidity and the long life of the machine.
- The working table adopts the structure of four-point positioning and manual rotation at 90 degrees. (4 x 90 degrees), which ensures high precision machining.
- The X, Y, and Z axes are controlled by the CNC system Fanuc 0i MF
- Boring spindle travel and face plate rotation are controlled by servo motor and can realize automatic processing.
- Optionally the machine can be equipped with a hirth coupling CNC rotary work table with 1 degree indexing(360 x 1deg.).
- Guide ways covered with telescopic housings to protect against chip and dirt penetration.
- Automatic lubrication system.
Download technical data sheet
Characteristics of Lathes
Max. loading capacity, kg
Longitudinal and transversal travel of table , mm
Vertical travel of headstock, mm
Spindle axial, mm
Max drilling diameter, mm
Max boring diameter, mm
Spinle speed range, rpm
12 - 1100
Spindle motor power(const./30min), kW
Max. diameter of facing head, mm
Facing head speed range, rpm
4 - 130
Floor space, mm
Rapide feed rate, mm/min
Cuting feed rate, mm/min
Machine weight, kg
Технические характеристики (фрезерные центры)
Spindle tapper (Tool shank) BT
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- FANUC 0i-MF three-axis CNC controller(X, Y, Z).
- Spindle servo motor FANUC АС
- Axis servo motor FANUC АС
- Working table with manual rotation 4х90°
- Portable MPG hand weel
- Automatic lubrication system
- Toolbox with spaners and wrenches
- Operation manual and inspection lists
- Controller manual and circuit diagram
- Warranty, 1 year
- OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
- CNC rotary work table with hirth coupling